BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

yet another red lipstick wednesday

Today, I
realized I am going to miss the old men standing by the gated roads every morning that call out "Hola, macha" (hello, blonde girl)
and
walking/swimming home when there"s a rainstorm..seriously, the ditches and streets become rivers, and the stairs become waterfalls. However, I am not going to miss almost wiping out and cutting my feet and bleeding/worried about passing out before I reach the bus.
missed knowing where/having a regular apostrophe symbol on the keyboard
liked sleeping in a tad because I dont have normal Spanish today! we are meeting up at 4 later today and going to watch a movie in el cine. (the theater). There are only like 2 Costarricense movies that come out every year, and my teacher says they{re not usually very good, but this one is supposedly. I"ll let you know how that goes.
heard screaming girls starting at like 7 am, now that Ximena is off from school for 2 weeks she has her little friends over 24/7. They are so cute, Camila and Maria.
smiled at the funny little rules they have here, like no barefeet in the kitchen (and probably the whole house) and turning on the light when you use the computer so your eyes don"t go bad.
ate a few slabs of fried cheese and fried platanos for breakfast, and a little burrito thing. Cholesterol, yes please. Not that I"m concerned it will be a problem..especially when I get back to the states
saw a monton (a huge amount) of people getting married on FB! Too weird! And congrats, if you{re one of them! :)
enjoyed listening to sermons on my ipod
praised the Lord because it is a brand new day!

Well, I should probably get going on my bio paper. Have a happy RLW,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment