BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 12, 2010

Sick

Today...stayed home. Sick. Throwing up, etc. in bed all day. Very exciting.
I might have dengue, similar to malaria, but probably not. Today was one of the worst days of my life but now I´m a ton better (especially after taking Tylenol...you guys should all be proud I took meds on my own).
Got to expend my ipod energy and spend some good time with Jesus.
If it´s still bad in the morning I´ll have to go to the doctor...and it probably will be dengue (from mosquitoes on the excursion...I did get bitten alive.

However, this excursion was THE BEST EVER!!!! I will give all the deets when I have time and I´m not sick. Seems like the very best days and very worst days of the trip are crammed into about 4 consecutive days! We´ll see...

Thanks for your prayers and love. Don´t worry about me. Check in soon!
Susan

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sus,
    Let's hope you get well soon! Then you can concentrate on all those fine memories of the weekend. Looking forward to the pics :)
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete