BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Full Day.

Last full day...
wish I knew what to say!
I would make this into a great big rhyme 
but I don´t really have much time

Costa Rica has been rich
Even though the zancudos make me itch
Way too much to explain
But here´s a start...there´s lots of rain!

Anyways...yes it´s true
My last day here is making me quite blue
However, to the states I am excited to get back
Which means...I better pack! (orr..not ;)

Today in Heredia I will be going to visit my friend
And then back to San José myself I will send
Lots of last minute things to do
Very overwhelming, it´s true

Hopefully I will make some chocolate chip cookies;
in the area of baking cookies they are rookies
Unfortunately I don´t have me a ukulele
I´ll try not to cry like a whale-y

You will find me in the Portland airport ´round eleven
Even though last night a busdriver asked me out to dinner at seven
I will be so glad to see y`all
That is, if from the plane I don`t fall

There is so much more I want to say
So many pictures that have had a delay
So I promise you that when I get back
I will post, post post, until I lose my knack

That is, if any of you really, really care
But I still feel compelled to share
Thank you for your love and prayer
Without it I would be who know´s where!
Susán




1 comment:

  1. Susannah, you are awesome! :) I wonder, why no ukulele? You won't fall from the sky...silly rhymster. See you at 11.

    ReplyDelete