BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 19, 2010

MONday

Hola a todos!
I´m sorry, but I cant do a long update today. However, I do have a video to show you! This is a typical day in Orosi, listening to the sounds of Adrian and Fabian´s band, and playing with Ximena. 
ASAP I will update the rest! Just takes too much time and energy which I don´t have right now :)
My weekend was good! Pretty non eventful (for the most part) but still fun and relaxing. 
Some things I missed today:
normal, wheat bread º hamburgers (american) º chocolate chip cookies º sun º fresh air of Oregon  º my friends º Oregon fruit, especially this time of year: apples, peaches, pears, blueberries, cherries, strawberries, etc.

Here be the vid:





1 comment:

  1. Dear Sus,
    We'll have a Fruit Fest when you get home!
    Hope you enjoy all of your last days there...see you soon!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete