BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Halfwayy

So, today is the halfway point!
I have two thoughts:
We still have 3 weeks left?!
We only have 3 weeks left?!

As in any place, there´s parts of CR I´m not going to want to leave, and others that I won´t mind so much.

Tomorrow, we leave bright and early again for Manuel Antonio/ Isla del Caño. It will be like a 5 hour drive and then there´s a 2 hour (but you never know here :) hike. Saturday we will be taking a boat out to Isla del Caño and snorkeling. I will let you know how it goes!

Oh, and the movie was interesting....called A Ojos Cerrados..very depressing but well made. Our class had a good time. I´´ll show a pic next week.

P.S> I just saw an OSO PEREZOSO for the first time!!! (a sloth). There are multiple families of them here in the trees on campus. After bio this week our teacher took us on little field trips to show us plants and insects, etc, and today we saw one up in the trees!!! They are pretty ugly but cute at the same time. Everyone was so excited.

Well, gotta go now, but until next time!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment