BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

I Know...

I suck at blogging.
At least, I have been lately.
I apologize.
Since I still dont have a montón de tiempo, I will post like my top 5 recent pics.
Tomorrow I leave for Monteverde where I will be zip liiiininnng!! Please pray I don´t have a heart attack or anything crazy like that :) I am super excited though (like I´ve probably mentioned before).


So here goes...


Here is 4/5 the class (minus David) outside the National Museum we went to in San José.















Here are a few pics from photo shoots with Ximena.



Chillin with fam in Orosi.
The blur of the cockroach--blurry because of my shaking hands, and blurry because of the rapidness of its ability to move...long story short...that was not my favorite nor most restful night. After one scuttled across my arm right before I fell asleep AND saw another one on the wall, I called the room quits and attempted to sleep in the hammock. A couple hours, no sleep. Back to the room. Phew.
Bet you didn´t see a bird like this today!
¡¡El chichín más lindo!!


Ok, well that´s it for now. I will update next week! Have a great weekend!
Súsan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sus,

    In fact I think you have done a great job with the blog!
    Great b&w shot of Ximena...and of course all the ones of you...
    Have a wonderful last week.
    With love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete